Monday, March 27, 2006

heaven's crying... it's been soo long since it last rained... nice cold weather..
i find myself rather pathetic ever since after that disasterous nite... how i wish someone could shower mi with sympathy now.. it's been soo long since i last saw him... wonder how he is now... still the same or things have changed?!?! bet he'll be the same..
i just wan to forget past and bad memories.... making myself standing tall again and that's wat i shall do.... think wont be blogging for the next few days or week or so... wait til i found my way n i'll return...
I still wanna apologize to u... I'm Really SORRY!!! i know you wont be able to c this but i still wan say it cos i know u'll care?!?! but whether u care or not it doesn't really matters but wat matters is I CARE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment