Monday, December 04, 2006

:)

meet up wif zhen for dinner... hahahahahahahazzz.. then home i am doin the tootpid auto-cad thingy. it's making mi crazy!!!
Holding you here in my arms
Your heart is beating fast
And you want me to tell you
Just how long our love will last
look in my eyes, hear what I say
I'll be the one who won't walk away
I cross my heart
Pledge to you, all my love
To have and to hold
From this moment on
Just as long as the stars shine above
I will be true, I promise you
I cross my heart
If I had just one wish
I'd make your dreams come true
'cause I have everything I need
When I'm loving you
Put your hand in my handI want you to know
I'll stand by your side and never let go
I cross my heart
Pledge to you, all my love
To have and to holdFrom this moment on
Just as long as the stars shine aboveI
will be true, I promise youI cross my heart
I cross my heart
Pledge to you, all my love
To have and to hold
From this moment on
Just as long as the stars shine through
I will be true, I promise youI cross my heart
I will be true, I promise youI cross my heart
~I WaN bE uR PeRfEcT gF!~
blog again..
tata...
(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment