Monday, June 18, 2007

Estactic.

I'm feeling so glad after i browse thru my grades for IBT(tis idiotic module tat makes my hair stand). I PASSED! And i got a freaking 58% which is not within my expectation cos all along in my mind is i'll fail. Hahaz. But anyway, no worries for final exams! :D

I thin it's high time i should get myself a camera! :D Cos there's jus soo much reasons behind it. Hahaz.
P.S Dear, u will help mi rite?! *WINK* Hehez.

Now i finally understand y people do not place two guys in a single room. Cos they wont slp. Hahaz. All they know is gaming n tired is never in their mind. I finally get a taste of it. Hahaz.

Tomolo meetin ben n gang for project. So disgusted can, holis still need to do projects. I dun care! I wanna shop while doin tomolo. Maybe steamboat wif them tomolo. But if no steamboat i still can enjoy pizza wif Dear!! Muahahaz.

I jus luv holis! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment