Saturday, August 04, 2007

Sick.

I'm supposed to be napping now but i cant slp cos my stomach jus cant stop asking mi to visit the toilet. (-_-")
I dun understand y sick always befall mi when the exams are near and expecially when i'm already emotional enough and the flu and everythin jus come like nobody's business. (-_-)
I got soo much thin to study can. So, actually two major paper doesn't necessary prove it's goodness.(^.^")
I'm so happy! Cos i finally saw one comment left by my one and onli byatch!! KAMAN!!! Thanks! I Luv You!!! Actually i'm quite fine now except for the flu. Argh. Hahaz. I cant wait to meet u for Donut Factory! :D
Ok, so i admit i really cant stand days without shopping and all those bags in my hands. I thin i gonna need one on sun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment