I hate today! I woke up damned freaking late for the site visit. Boy boy fetched mi down and ended up when i reached and marked my attendance, our dear lecturer started to debrief and off he let us go. And i called Boy boy, poor him, jus reached hm onli but hav to rush out again to fetch me. :( I'm so damned guilty lahz. Sorry boy.
And Boy boy gave mi a surprise y'day when he came to fetch mi from PS. He bought Loopy's cage!!!!! And it's nice purple!!! Kind of milky purple. :D So sweet lahz! And he bought food also cos Loopy still young like a baby so Boy boy bought a kg of bunny's food for Loopy. :D Boy boy loves Loopy as much as i do! Thanks my dear! I luv ya!! :D Dun worry, i still luv u more than i luv Loopy. :D
Today's another freaking sat. So damned tired lahz. And the worse of the worse, i hav to complete assignments. :(
Argh! I still haven buy my clothes and watch and everythin lahz. Time is forever not enough for mi. :(
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment