I dun understand y some ppl jus so dumb lahz. LOL. Post comment also post until so fake. But i dun really care lahz. Comment all u wan but if u wan comment then put ur big name lahz, hide here hide there. I ugly?!?! I din even post alot of my pics here lahz. LOL! And as a matter of fact, tis ish my blog. I hav every rite to post wat i wan! Not happy then spread to the whole world i post abt ya since tat's wat u do best. :D
N if u nt the person i saying y comment SO suddenly lehz. LOL! C, tis is wat i cal dumb. Almost all my post no ppl comment then suddenly got ppl pop out to scold mi worz! LOL!
But anyway, gtg shopping soon. Cos still haven buy clothes for Lunar New Year, so is Boy Boy. :(
This wk soo busy lahz. Got soo many site visits. Hope sat dun rain cos i dun intend to bring an umbrella. LOL! :D
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment