It makes no difference whether it's new yr or not. Cos it seems like i'm still BUSY! LOL. Jus finished my test and everythin n tada, i'm now camping in my Boy Boy's hse. And i'll continue to do so for these few days cos his parents are out of town. :D Exams coming but i onli feel like shopping. :X
As for New Year, I HAVE A GREAT ONE!!! :D Why i'm so happy?!?! Becos from tis new yr gathering i then realise actually i'm being luv by many ppl not onli my own family but also Boy Boy's family n relatives!!! :D
I'm jus a happy gal! :D Having to know tat they liked mi is enough! :D Now i hav no worries abt nobody likes mi. Cos i thin i worried too much.
Anyway, V Day is jus round the corner. I can c it rushing in my direction. But i book place for dinner already so it's ok! :D So excited lahz! V day makes ppl nervous.
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment