Tuesday, February 05, 2008

BUSY!!

Ok, i'm so damned busy til now then i'm able to find some time to blog. So for the past few days is jus simply shopping, shopping n shopping. Shopping wif my mum n dad n sis, shopping wif my dearest byatch Kaman n of cos shpping wif my dearest Boy Boy.
Sat manage to find all the clothes Boy Boy needed. :D And mi, bought nth on sat.:( saddened!
But today finally bought the shoes and everythin. Now i'm ready to get all busy for the New Year celebrations :D
Anyway, my new yr wish is damned simple. I hope: My whole big family n Boy Boy n Boy Boy's whole big family n all my precious frenz all healthy and huat ar! LOL!
I also hope: All those idiotic gals n boys in my life all faster disappear ot of tis world n stop doin all those stupid n hurtful stuffs to ppl. Those spread rumors one mouth wil rot like siao and those always act smart one brain wil rot also. And they will hav NO BFs or GFs forever!!!! Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!! I'm evil. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment