Friday, February 15, 2008

HaPpY mI!!

Another friday gonna pass soon. And i still haven start mugging for exams. :(
So as planned Boy boy and mi went for our Valentine's dinner at Jack's Place. :D Though it costs a bomb but the food n stuffs are all worth well. :D Lucky we made a booking before hand cos the restaurant was so packed. :)


Kai wei cai and drinks and soups!!! :D

My Favourite Lobster Soup!!!!


Kai wei cai- Scallop, prawn n egg salad

Drink of the day- Cupid Mocktail


Boy boy's Main Course- Honey bun lobster wif chicken chop



My Main Course- Tender Steak :) My Fav!

And lastly,

My big bear bear wif 24 roses! :D

2 comments:

  1. GERR!!!
    u make me jealous!!
    T_T

    v day is a FULL working day~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaz. Rene!! When u free?!?! Meet ups!! :D I miz u n zhen sooo much can. Sooo long never meet up already. I'm starting work on mon. For ITP. So, faster meet up k! :D I luv u!

    ReplyDelete