Seems like the only hobby i have for now during lunch time in office is blogging. LOL. Cos i always bought food back to the office.
Area surrounding my office is superb boring. Zzz.. All around the office building is a big pathetic crapark.
Today was fire drill rehersal. Super sianz. I wasn't part of it though it was part of my job as a FM.
Anyway, found out sth interesting, Kallang's KFC still have the drinks refilling services that most of the KFC's restaurant dun have now. They so smart can cos the customer flow here is not much as compared to other outlets that's y they have it only here now. LOL!
Boy boy so kind these few days, keep coming over to fetch mi home. :D I luv u!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how's your attachment?
ReplyDeletei miss shopping with you la..
now got $$ no one to peo me shopping..
most of my shopping partners having attachment =(
LOL
teo kai juan! my attachment damn boring one. nothing to do. sit in office use internet.
ReplyDeletekill me pls!
Kaman! I miz shopping with u too lahz! :( I still haven go get my RL bag. :( I'm so saddened can and i'm so busy wif office work. :( I WAN TO CRY LAHZ!
ReplyDeleteStupid Vv!! LOL! Y so gd nth to do huh?!?! I also wan nth to do eh. My is busy until siao. Everyday help them do proposals n reports n i still got alot of site visits lahz! :( And i can report to work late! Wahahahaz!!! Cos my hse very far then they gave me one hr allowance! So everyday i start work at 9.30am!! LOL! Nei Ni Nei Ni Poo Poo. :P
ReplyDelete