Friday, March 14, 2008

Argh!

Despite mi keep drowning on the medication that was given by the doctor. I'm still feeling damn bad. I dun know y my throat feels as if there were like 10 people stuck down there and i can swallow things down but it's not pain at all. (-_-)
Finally, tomolo's another sat and i thin it wont be a great one either. Cos Boy Boy got to do guard duty. YES! Another one on a sat. :( Makes mi so sad.
But i'm still wondering whether should i or not take his car tomolo and drive out. i wanna but my heart keeps tellin mi not to.. Argh! I'm so fickle-minded!! But came to think of it, i'm kinda afraid to drive alone......

3 comments:

  1. u careful ah. go tk the flu vaccine ah. symtoms of flu cough and fever must be careful man! LOL. take care la.

    and hor.
    CONGRATS TO THE BOTH OF US FOR PASSING ABT!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah babe! So great we passed!!! :D
    I cant wait to c u on the 22nd!!! Mus c0me wif ur BF ar!!! :D N UR BOBO!!!! I LUV HIM!!! Oops! Nemo goin to lose her husband liao.. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg omg u're coming later for mahjong session!!
    haha
    please take care k...
    loves loves loves
    drive me ard please!!!!

    ReplyDelete