I really missed Sat's party! :D So many wonderful people and food around. Argh! How i wish i can have another party soon. :D
Anyway, i would really sincerely like to thank the following(Names are not in order) :
-My Precious Parents
-Boy Boy's Parents
-My Sweet Sister and her BF
-Aunty Angie and Uncle Douglas & Family
-Boy Boy's 5th Aunt and Uncle & Family
-Mellissa
-Vivien
-Hui xian
-Anna
-Sockping
-Brandon
-Vincent
-Jim
-Boy Boy's friends
-And of cos not forgetting my precious Boy! :D
Thank you so much for making my party a success! LOL! I really luv everything u guys have gave it to mi!! :D
And i would like to thank- Su Yi, Kaman, Zong Ren, Kiat Yin, Jia Qi and Hong Chuan for all ur wishes!! :D I really appreciate it alot!!! :D
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment