Sunday, June 15, 2008

Last week.

One more last precious week left before sch starts.
Y'day went to PC Show at Suntec Convention.
Super crowded. U push me n i push u walking manner. (-_-)
I din buy anythin from the PC Show but instead bought a watch at a private sale which r jus one level below the PC Show. There r FOSSIL, D&G, DKNY etc brands watches which r on private sale. :D
Bought a DKNY one. The watch which i liked for a very long time. Lucky i never buy like outside can. :D Cos i onli spend $120 for the watch instead of $295. :D Great bargain can. Hehez.
Tomolo is my first time working morning shift. And tomolo is a busy day for me. :D
I wan shop shop shop before sch reopen!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. friday nitez!!!
    steamboat day!!
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!
    Steamboat!!!
    And HK drama!! LOL
    I wan those drooling VCDs!!!!

    ReplyDelete