Wa lao!! pls... Then dun wan... spoil my image lahz... LOL!!! u go take lahz... LOL!! Ur bestie also lehz.. LOL! Tel u one very interesting story next time.. LOL! My classmates all damn bad... The most ke xi thin is cant take wif u lahz... :( so sad... Cant take wif ur kuku formal wear... LOL!!! Muackz!
LOL!!! my bestie so sweet leh.. I sit there she keep taking photo of us... LOL!! dunnoe she take for wat... LOL what KUKU formal wear LOL!!! my class all wear until damn not formal la.. haha jeans and nike white shoe LOL!!!
LOL!!! I SAW I SAW!!! I wanted to tell u this too!!! I already said it's ur bestie of cos help u take photo lahz!! LOL!! Rem to grab photos from ur bestie lehz.... Wa lau, u better dun anyhow if nt ppl start to stalk ur blog n find ppl scold u like hell... LOL!!!! Her fav hobby lehz... I saw the nike shoe lahz.. Stand on the table some more.. So damn obvious lahz!! LOL!!! BTH ur class...
~i'M JuS a HaPpY GaL hU GoT AlL ThE StUfFs OnE CaN AsK FoR.~ :D
i'M G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S.
AnY OtHeR GaL hU LuVs:
-CaRs
-BaGs
-NiCe ClOtHeS
-mY FrEnZ
~WhEn ImPeRfEcTiOnS StArTs tO ShOw iN YoU, mY PeRfEcTiOnS ShOwS iN mE.~
eh..
ReplyDeletenever take photo with yr best friend today ar?
haha
Wa lao!! pls...
ReplyDeleteThen dun wan... spoil my image lahz... LOL!!! u go take lahz... LOL!! Ur bestie also lehz.. LOL!
Tel u one very interesting story next time.. LOL!
My classmates all damn bad...
The most ke xi thin is cant take wif u lahz... :( so sad... Cant take wif ur kuku formal wear... LOL!!! Muackz!
LOL!!!
ReplyDeletemy bestie so sweet leh.. I sit there she keep taking photo of us...
LOL!!
dunnoe she take for wat... LOL
what KUKU formal wear
LOL!!!
my class all wear until damn not formal la..
haha
jeans and nike white shoe LOL!!!
LOL!!! I SAW I SAW!!! I wanted to tell u this too!!!
ReplyDeleteI already said it's ur bestie of cos help u take photo lahz!! LOL!! Rem to grab photos from ur bestie lehz....
Wa lau, u better dun anyhow if nt ppl start to stalk ur blog n find ppl scold u like hell... LOL!!!! Her fav hobby lehz...
I saw the nike shoe lahz.. Stand on the table some more.. So damn obvious lahz!! LOL!!! BTH ur class...
Oh Shit!!! Skully u kana voodoo!!!! LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteOops!