Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The cute doc.

Went to c the Foo again tis early afternoon for another freaking day of MC n gotten new medications cos apparently he did not really gave me everythin i needed for my throaty y'day when i first visited him. And he is a real waster on his stuffs cos when i visited hi y'day he threw away an ice-cream stick thingy before he even put it in my mouth. Funny lahz.
And today i was there to get another day of MC n in the end i have to go thru the consultations all over but thank god he did not charge. :D He jus charged the med tat i wanna n he did not give previously.
2 more wks n Ms Wong will be back from Australia. I wan to go Gold Coast lahz. Mr Ng! I wan go Gold Coast!! So can u pls faster find the time n $$ to go wif me. :D
I miss Ms Chik n our gossip sessions. And the new member Stanley. LOL! Luv toking to them during that dinner we had.
I thin i really have to find time for my ppl. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment