Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It's Serious.

On sat, i thought i was jus having some norm trembling inside the pool centre while Mr Ng and his frens are playing a few rounds. Then i became so restless that i dun wanna tok nor eat my fav burger there not even get off the chair to walk. Precious knew sth was wrong. And after we went hm, tada! I was running fever. Till sun it runs.... and runs till sun midnite mummy couldn't take it anymore n shout at me ask me faster go c doc as my fever is jus tooo high.
So Mr Ng n Wee and Kai three of them escort me to the clinic that sis found it online which operates 24/7. Wee n Kai are really great ppl jus like Ng! :D
And wat's so maddening is....... Tat stupid doc despite of knowing my super high temperature did nth but jus ask norm qns and speaks like a bullet train... -_-"
I was in the room with Precious Ng, i kept looking at him n looked back at the doc again none of us know wat his toking abt and guess wat?!?! His consultation fees almost took my life with jus less than 5 mins of his tokings. But also cannot blame him lahz. Hu ask i butt itchy midnite then go c him. Lucky his medication is not ex if not i sure smash his thermometer. :D
Then monday i took MC off work to rest and my really really good until no words can describe de Precious Ng took leave to take care of me from dusk till dawn.
But now, i thought i'm much better already but never did i expect that the fever came on again jus a few hrs ago. -_-"

4 comments:

  1. Please take care of yourself lah girl. Swim until fever u also li hai lah:P hahahs! TC luh!!
    I also got fever + fracture ankle for fcuking 3 weeks previously. Yucks - -" LOL!

    TC~~~~
    bao

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!
    U more jia lat can my dear!!! :D
    I luv u!!!
    I wanna meet u for dinner soon next wk pls...
    Muackz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my dear!!!
    take good care of ypurself ok!!!
    i miss u =(
    wanna go out shopping and bitch with you la!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaman!
    I tel u!!
    I saw Stanley ok!
    Tel him!!!
    Hahahzzz!!!
    Saw him going down the escalator last wk when i goin to work..
    :D
    I miz u!
    N i miz alot of ppl too!!
    Faster meet ups!!
    Weeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete