Monday, November 03, 2008

:D

Boo! Back from another busy wk.
And yes! Tis is the wk, the gathering, party n feasting wk i have been long waiting for is on tis sat! :D
I did a very bad thing today, for the first time since sch reopen i skipped two hrs of lecture. And it's the module i dislikes most for tis entire sem----> HSM.
I became entirely moodless today when the clock strikes 2pm.
Mr Ng having shooting today, for the whole day since 5.30am tis morning. Thus today i'll be alone. :(
Tomolo is E-learning for IS. But sch is still on for me and the rest of the wk isn't going to be easy either.
I jus wanna fri n sat to come fast fast fast!! :D

Look carefully at tis picture! LOL! The very creative poker card Vv drew for HSM presentation today. Tis drawing made us laugh our heads off the other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment