Now then i finally understand how fortunate and bliss i am to have Mr Ng.
After looking at my frenz ard me.
Really very happy that i have such a great dear.
This is y i cherish him so much. *PROUD*
Mr Ng, I luv u lots lots lots! Thank you so much for your tolerating. I jus wan to tell you, you are the best tat one can ever have! :D *WINKS*
Back to the past wkend, i did jus abit of shopping but other than that wat i did the rest was jus practically kept having feast. Argh!! I dun know how to lose all those extra weight i gain over the wk end. Let's jus recap on the food i had:
Fri- Ah Yat Abalone Seafood Restaurant wif Mr Ng n family.
Sat- Mr Ng's Grandpa B'day Buffet.
Sun- Pastamania wif Ms Chik & BBQ Seafood wif Mr Ng n frenz for dinner.
Mon- Japanese Restaurant wif Mr Ng n family again!
See, the amount of food i ate i cant even imagine i been eating this much. Is equal to one yr's supply lahz!! *Faints*
I wan shopping but i got no time!
And next mon there is one and first paper. Zzz. Kill me pls. I dun even thin i have enough time to finished the paper. Cos for the freaking module, one of the qns alone stands 30 marks. But the qn was given to us y'day to prepare us in the writing. 1hr 30mins only thin i'll be dead!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment