Sunday, December 14, 2008

No time.

I have sooo much thin n piktures to post but i cant find a proper time to do all these shits.
Cos i'm so super lazy!
And i'm back to work. I really luv tat place, all the friendly ppl and interesting work. I really learnt alot alot! :D
Went to watch Twilight on Sat wif Mr Ng. SUPER NICE!!!! OMG! Edward Cullen is jus the vampire i wanna to have as a BF!!!!!!!!!! I really do!!!!!!! :D:D I dun mind watching it over n over again!!!
I really needa to find time n go get my passport done. My HK trip is confirmed! It's jus tat i need to get my passport done n bk the tics and off i go. :D
But we still cant decide how many days we wanna stay there. A wk or 10 days?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment