I actually got nth much to say.
But for my dearest Vv sake, i post. LOL!
Y'day went to shop for my CNY clothes.
Vv went wif me rite after our BMD tutorial.
We went to Vivo city.
We walked n walked. I see nth i fancy until we shopped in River Island.
And we tried all the clothes tat we fancied. :D
In the end, i bought $300++ worth of clothes in there lahz! LOL!
Vv gave me the big stare when i pay for my stuffs. LOL!
Ms Lee, i'll never forget ur big big eyes. LOL!
Ok, i thin tis is the happiest post so far.
Blah! Watever!
Vv, i blog for u lehz. U mus feel very honour hor. Hehez..
I still thinkin whether i should buy tat pair of heels anot lehz. Faster tell me. :D:D:D
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment