I haven been blogging much as nth big nor small happened and everything is still as fine as ever.
It's 2009 already and i know it's gonna be a great year for me.
Becos when the clock strikes, i won mahjong. LOL! So, it's a very gd start. :D
I have many things ahead for me to do. I'm not going to set resolutions for myself, jus gonna let nature takes its course and do everything that is presented to me nicely.
In 2009, i onli looking forward to a few stuffs:
1) 3rd Year Anniversary with Mr Ng!
2) Own my OWN CAR before 2009's X'mas. (I set my eyes on VW New Beetle already.)
3) My Job.
4) Degree
So, gd luck to everyone. Hope u guys have the same luck as me!
Muackz.
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment