Yes! Finally, in 11 hrs time i'll be at the airport alredy!!!! :D
But... Oops! I haven finish packing my luggage.
So, woke up super early jus now hoping to get myself vaccinated.
But.... When it's my turn, the nurse chased me home.
Cos..... The vaccine onli takes effect after 14 days. LOL! And i'm travelling tomolo already so the nurse asked me not to waste money n go home. And the vaccine has side effects. So, she jus asked me to wear thicker clothes and pop some pills. :D:D:D
Anyway, also gd tat i din take the vaccine cos... I was very scared when i was waiting for my turn.
I really cant wait to be in HK now!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
OH! And i'm losing weight but Loopy's gaining weight. It's like WTH. LOL.
Anway, thanks a million for those tat have been there for me. Thanks for advices and encouragement. I jus luv u guys. :D Dun worry, life's been great for me while at least for now.
Monday, March 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment