Life's sux as usual. Pon work today.
But thanks Bestie, always there for me.
Sorry tat u actually goin out last nitez but got to stay wif me till now and even drove me out for breakfast.
I luv u bestie! :) I know u're always there for me no matter wat.
And Ms Chik pls get well.... I miss u soooo much.
And my life goin to hav drastic change:
- Uni starts next yr Jan 2010.
- I needa buy new labby after Mr Tay come over n cfm tat its dead.
- Hav a tattoo?!?! But where and wat? This time round its my life.
- And....... get well dad.
Its time someone should really get all guilty over watever he has done but i know all his minds are jus rubbish stuffs. Watever.
Lastly, if i were a boy, i wont act like shit of my own and always in my own land cos my land would be a place for two and not one. If i were a boy, i swear i'll be a better man, i'll listen to her cos i know how it hurts. When you lose the one u wanna cos u taken her for granted and everything u hav would be destory.
XOXO
Monday, August 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment