Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Sick again.

Today is a very special day for me.
Cos... Its the first time i work in my life where i got force by my colleagues to go see a doctor and go back to work after that.
The weather is freaking hot in the afternoon just now lahz. And they keep asking me to go visit the doctor though the clinic is quite near my office but its still a long way to me. Lucky, my salesman was kind enough to come back and fetch me there and also lucky that he was meeting customers near our office area. =)
I'm so goin to be so busy this week. Two b'day parties. Needed pay my first semester school fees. Argh! I need more time.
I'm still thinking whether i should buy the COACH tote? Darling ng, want to sponser me?!?! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment