So, today was my official orientation, but actually i din even bother to go lahz. Jus went to collect my books. Ms Chik was in sch earlier on and told me that the sch was kinda crowded but im still rotting at hm. When I ask her abt the Q, she was tellin me its crowded so i din giv a damn.
So, Mr Ng came to pick me up at Clementi halfway done wif his delivery and he actually said he wanted to wait for me but in the end when we reached the campus. I straight away asked him to continue wif his work and come back after work to fetch me cos the q was freaking long. Zzzzz.
I q-ed till so thirsty but lucky Ms Chik came and rescued me. :) The books was so heavy lahz. At first i initiated to Mr Ng tat i wanna go hm myself after the collection but when i got the bks, i immediately changed my mind. =X And the worse of all, a couple in front of me jus let their 2 frenz cut the q and thin tat i actually looked invisible to them.
After collecting, fetch Kaman hm and off we went to Mr Ng's cousin b'day party. It's nt a very exciting day so far but a tiring day.
I have also decided jus tat i wanna get more bags. And the reason tat i hav and told Mr Ng is, becos the bks r heavy and thick so bags will be spoilt easily. =X
I cant wait for next fri... Party Time!
But for nw, MAHJONG TIME! :) HUAT AR!!!!!!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment