Saturday, April 03, 2010

:)

I decided to skip today's combined class. Cos.... I jus woke up.
This is wat i luv abt not working on Sat. :)
Every wkends, i'll onli reached hm at ard 5am. Thus i really wont hav enough slp for the very next day. =X
Y'day meet the Lim gang for K. They freaking funny. They keep chionging the tidbits. BTH!
And i told them. His reactions is damn funny. He thought I'll cry but i nv.
Im nt strong at all but i jus couldn't cry. Actually, if nt for Kaman and a few others hu is trying hard to be there for me, i wont be able to sit here to blog.
Sometimes, i really regret going on the Korea trip and other stuffs. Putting in sooo much efforts but in the end, its still me standing there foolishly trying to save all tis.

No comments:

Post a Comment