I've been feeling vey restless for the past few days.
I really dun know whether the problem lies with not enough slp or too much slp.
And yes, flying to where has been the greatest problem tat i have in my mind.
I really wanna go out of town.
Was toking to Ms Lee jus now in sch n we both going crazy for Australia. :D
Though i did alot of times told Mr Ng tat i wanna go Australia but i bet he dun have the time for me from now til next mid year unless he finished his NS lahz. :(
But.... I wanna go HK too. I jus cant forget HK. All the food, shopping n ppl.
Anyway, mum's getting smarter. :D
She made n bought alot of my favourite food. Guess she can see my restless and boredess thru my dumby face.
And though she din boiled bird's nest but she boiled hashimi. :D Jus wat i needed the most now for both complexion and energy. :D
And i keep grumble to Ms Lee tat i'm so lonely. LOL. Ms Lee, ur turn is coming soon. LOL! So, prepare for the loneliness!!! Wahahahahahahaahahazzz! Ok. I'm so bad.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment