Ok! I thin i can dump my blog away in the rubbish bin.
Cos i neglect it soo much.
I'm still as busy wif projects and common tests.
And Mr Ng is still as busy wif the army. Which makes me super sad. And i'm still enduring. :(
Today, there is a massive army exhibit in te Atrium. And i went to touchy the super cute retriver. :D And after class went to molest the dog again wif Vv. LOL! Super cute lahz!
I Love Retrivers! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Wanted to go Vivo to shop shop after class jus now. But i jus feel so lazy so jus went to get some cookies from Subway n went hm. :D
I thin i should start saving now for my trip next yr. I wanna go Australia! I know Mr Ng will bring me there someday. :D
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment